FighterspledgeFighterspledge

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Scrotum the Puppy 5 Scrotum the Puppy 5

Don't know how you found it...

But sure glad you did. Oh Scrotum, when did you become such a badass? So whats up with putting up the uncompleted Episode 6? Man, watching this brought me back to Freshmen Year in High School...And I was class of 2000. But yeah, hopefully, this will at least get archived. Thanks for sharing.

Brian-Beaton responds:

my pleasure man.... it did the same thing for me. always been a huge fan. i used to watch this and the partially finished 6th episode on slitfinger.com and had it saved on my computer.. but that was 4 computers ago, lol. and i have no idea how i found it... google is amazing.. and so is patience. i knew it had to be somewhere.

This is sparta! This is sparta!

Love the presentation

And how it all ties together at the end with that random man haha. That in itself made it replay worthy hahaha! Well put together!

KwikToon responds:

Thank you.

Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand

Collab was the greatest idea!

AP, great job finding a way to improve thise series. The collab was by far the greatest thing you could have done for this series. There were tons of individual skits that I laughed at. And the drawn out Wright and Edgeworth were reall cool too. Way to go for not giving up on this series!

Xeno's Phoenix Wrong 3 Xeno's Phoenix Wrong 3

I give you props.

Man, at least you're improving with each one you make. Your loader was interesting, add a progress bar. I actually laughed at this one. and your lip sync was alot better this time too. Keep finding ways to use thse sprites and I'm sure that you'll get your series noticed.

Xenolord responds:

I'm glad you think I'm improving! And, to tell you the truth. I have NO CLUE how to make progress bars. If ANYONE knows how, or can show me a site which I can learn, it would be greatly apreciated. Thank you for your nice review.

the best jutsu ever the best jutsu ever

It was cute enough. ^_^

The animation was fluent enough. It's a shame you didn't add voices if not color. But at least the characters were drawn nicely. If you really wanted to, I'm sure you could be capable of some amazing frame by frame animation.

Kitsaku responds:

Thank you! The voices would be kind of hard, since the person who owns Kasumi doesn't have a microphone, so it would be my voice altered twice. But color is something I want to try later on in the future (when I'm alot more comfortable with animating... I just started about a week or so ago). Thank you for the kind suggestion/helpful critique. ^_^

Miss Dynamite XXI Miss Dynamite XXI

Top Notch Work

Nothing less expected from Sirkowski's flash skills. Kagome and Mizura's voice talents only enhance the polish and presentation of this production.

Sirkowski responds:

Not Polish, Russian.

X-D

Baron von Brunk vs. SAW Baron von Brunk vs. SAW

Another great addition!

I really enjoyed the use of the Link SFX in your flash and the atari logo on the centipede removal can was funny too. I've always enjoyed your misadventures and I'll be looking forward to seeing more!

The alternate lockmension The alternate lockmension

!

Yes, a lock with hands was strange and amazing. It hit me like a fist of an angry God! It was like the introduction of the Wii controller, well not really but it had the same inital OMG reaction. Loved the use of the "!" SFX too. It could have used subtitles for those who surf NG during workhours haha. But the flash was well produced and just long enough to have us wanting more. Cool little sumbission and I can't wait to see what comes next from the LL!

EraserLock responds:

I have seen many lock films that lock have normal human hands. No ball hands or something. The time ran out so didnĀ“t have time to ad subtitles, but I think I will edit them in to it. And thanks for the review :D

The Mike Weiss Show 2 The Mike Weiss Show 2

Good Flash

There were parodies galore and most of them were well executed. There were tons of spelling errors though, but you can fix that in your next project. Try looking to the Voice Acting Club on NG if you need other VA's and for tips on how to improve the voice execution. This was well made and I'm sure that your continuation will be a hit... when you get around to making it of course haha.

my practice my practice

Not bad for 4 hours of work

I especially like the emotes and the fluid segments of animation when you had them. There isn't much to critique since this was a rush job, but I'm sure that if you had some time on your hands, your final products would be pretty impressive.